The most powerful MPPT charge controler on the market at a great price!
The classic substantially increases the flexibility, features and range currently found on MPPT controllers at an incredible price. With all the classics you receive reliability, functionality and an incredibly powerful MPPT charge controller!
- Manual and Auto EQ
- Built in DC-GFP
- Arc Fault Protection (not available on Lites)
- Communicates with the Clipper and Whizbang Jr.
- Mymidnite.com: Online Status Monitoring
- Full Internet capability
- Remote and local displays possible
- 150, 200 & 250VDC operating voltage
- Exclusive HyperVOC extends VOC limits
- 380 days of daily history, 24 hours of data at 5 minuts intervals
- 12-72V battery charging standard
- Solar, Wind and Hydro MPPT modes
- Communication- Ethernet, Modbus and RS232
- Parallel operation for multiple Classic systems
- ETL Listed for the US and Canada
- Made in America
Outback FlexMax FM60-FM80
The FLEXmax family of charge controllers is the industry leading innovation in Maximum Power Point (MPPT) charge controllers from OutBack Power. The innovative FLEXmax MPPT software algorithm is both continuous and active, increasing your photovoltaic array power yield up to 30% compared to non-MPPT controllers. Thanks to active cooling and intelligent thermal management cooling, both FLEXmax charge controllers can operate at their full maximum current rating, 60 Amps or 80 Amps respectively, in ambient temperatures as high as 104°F (40°C).
Included in all the FLEXmax Charge Controllers are the revolutionary features first developed by OutBack Power, including support for a wide range of nominal battery voltages and the ability to step down a higher-voltage solar array to recharge a lower-voltage battery bank. A built-in, backlit 80 character display shows the current status and logged system performance data for the last 128 days at the touch of a button. The integrated OutBack Power network communications allow FLEXmax series charge controllers to be remotely programmed and monitored using the MATE family of system displays and provide unrivaled complete system integration.
FLEXmax MPPT charge controllers are the only choice when you demand a high performance, efficient and versatile charge controller for your advanced power system.
- Increases PV Array Output by up to 30%
- Advanced Continuous Maximum
Power Point Tracking
- Full Power Output in Ambient
Temperature up to 104°F (40°C)
- Battery Voltages from 12 to 60 VDC
- Fully OutBack Network
Integrated and Programmable
- Programmable Auxiliary
- Built-in 128 Days of Data Logging
- Standard 5 Year Warranty
Xantrex Solar Charge Controller XW-MPPT60-150
The Xantrex™ XW Solar Charge Controller is a photovoltaic (PV) charge controller that tracks the electrical maximum power point of a PV array to deliver the maximum available current for charging batteries. When charging, theXW Solar Charge Controller regulates battery voltage and output current based on the amount of energy available from the PV array and state-of-charge of the battery.
The XW Solar Charge Controller can be used with 12, 24, 36, 48, and 60-volt DC battery systems and is able to charge a lower nominal-voltage battery from a higher nominal-voltage array. For example, the XW Solar Charge Controller can charge a 12-volt battery from a 36-volt array. This provides flexibility for installers to use longer wiring runs without compromising efficiency. The XW Solar Charge Controller can be installed in single or multi-unit configurations with a Xantrex XW Hybrid Inverter/Charger or can be used in other solar energy systems where a solar charge controller is needed.
The XW Solar Charge Controller incorporates a dynamic Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) algorithm designed to maximize energy harvest from the PV array. The MPPT constantly adjusts the
operating points of the array to ensure it stays on the maximum power point. It does not stop energy harvest to sweep the array like some other competing products. This feature is beneficial in all sunlight conditions, especially in areas with fast moving cloud cover and quickly changing solar conditions.
- Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) delivers maximum available power from PV array to battery bank
- Integrated PV ground-fault protection
- Ultra-reliable, convection-cooled design does not require a cooling fan − large, aluminum, die-cast heat-sink allows full output current up to 45°C without thermal derating
- Selectable two or three stage charging algorithms with manual equalization to maximize system performance and improve battery life
- Configurable auxiliary output
- Two-line, 16-character liquid crystal display (LCD) and four buttons for configuration and system monitoring
- Input over-voltage and under-voltage protection, output over-current protection, and backfeed (reverse current) protection (warning and fault messages appear on LCD when unit shuts down as a protective measure)
- Over-temperature protection and power derating when output power and ambient temperature are high
Battery Temperature Sensor (BTS) included − automatically provides temperature-compensated battery charging
- Xanbus™-enabled network communications protocol (developed by Xantrex)
- Communicates settings and activity to other Xanbus™-enabled devices, such as the XW Hybrid Inverter/Charger, the XW System Control Panel (XW SCP), XW Automatic Generator Start (XW AGS), and other XW Solar Charge Controllers
- Five-year warranty (10 year warranty optional)